We’re a disruptive software company operating in London’s Silicon Roundabout FinTech hub. Our software untangles the past to help predict the future and augment human intelligence. Working for Simudyne is more than just a job, we want to change the world. The path to doing so is challenging and requires a team of people who thrive on solving problems they never before knew existed.
We’re looking for someone with a killer eye for detail, an ability to grasp new concepts, quickly learn and execute effectively. We're on a mission to show the world how our software can drastically change it, one sector at a time. You’ll help us generate engaging content, build our social media presence and execute marketing and sales strategies.
- Plan and execute the marketing initiatives to support the Global Marketing plan.
- Take ownership for a wide range of materials including Sales Presentations, Marketing Materials, Event Materials and Social Media Content.
- Provide marketing support for pipeline acceleration programs and to work closely with Sales to plan, execute and report on Sales Campaigns.
- Manage and monitor leads in our CRM and work with the Head of Sales to keep data clean, accurate and up-to-date.
- Provide timely and accurate communication to key stakeholders, regarding marketing effectiveness and actual tactical marketing activity in assigned sales regions.
- Responsible for optimising marketing activity for assigned regions based on results and unique market conditions.
- Build strong relationships with Sales channel partners to assess, execute and monitor joint marketing campaigns.
- Managing the company’s social media presence
- Work closely with the Head of Events to execute tactical marketing before and after events
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Business, or a Related Field
- 2+ years of experience in professional marketing
- 2+ years of experience providing sales support
- At least 1 year of marketing project management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to fast changing environment
- Proven attention to detail, problem solving, planning, and customer focus
- Use of CRM to manage leads
Learn from the best simulation experts and join one of the hottest (funded) AI start-ups.
Choose your own device (Mac or PC) + iPhone. Competitive salary upon successful integration into the
company after a three-month trial period. You will be based in Europe’s fintech hub, Rise.