HTML5, CSS3, D3.js, datavis and web animationTAKE OUR TEST
Simudyne’s mission (WIRED article) is to ensure that all decisions of consequence are simulated first.
We are an engineering led company looking to hire a PAID front-end developer intern (with view to make you a full time offer after 2-3 months)
Full time developer opportunity. Join us on the Barclays TechStars accelerator (we were selected from a very large applicant pool), learn from the best simulation experts and join one of the hottest (funded) AI startups. Mac / PC + iPhone. Competitive salary plus stock options available for the right candidate.
- Knowledge and ability to work on front end web development
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Take on significant responsibility early on by working on a bleeding edge technology platform that puts you in the position of creating features for some of the world’s best modellers and programmers
- Knowledge and skills in HTML5, CSS, JS, JQuery, JSON
- Our stack is Scala/Lift meaning no PHP, Ruby on Rails, Django; however we do not require pre-existing knowledge of Lift (easy enough to explain as it’s well established in the platform)
- Energetic, hungry web developers looking to make their mark.
- Lift Web Framework exp.
- Knowledge or working with Canvas, and how to manage sprites/animation/events/etc.
- Capable of working from designs at multiple stages of development.
- Passion for AI
- Understanding of statistics and how to visualise them
We need to move quickly. We will hire ASAP. We will wait for the right people but the earlier the start, the better. The best talent rarely has the time to do 5 rounds of interviews and spend 8 hours on a developer test. Send us your CV and an example project / code contribution. Be prepared for a review of your work, and more importantly the reasoning and rationale for what you’ve created or changed. The best examples should explain functionality, setup, libraries used, etc. If you are not able to discuss or share an existing project, we do ask for you to complete an open-ended development task.
Our technology uses the power of the cloud to run models of the real world that can scale infinitely. Think simulations with billions of moving parts, millions of people interacting and the ability to decide the best course of action. They are artificially intelligent simulations. To date, our technology has been used by the Bank of England, Burgan and Gulf Bank, several research institutions, a super major oil company, and the list is growing.