Drive to work on deep fundamental technology for a world class simulation platformTAKE OUR TEST
Simudyne’s mission (WIRED article) is to ensure that all decisions of consequence are simulated first. We are an engineering led company looking to hire a back-end engineer.
Learn from the best simulation experts and join one of the hottest (funded) AI startups. Mac / PC + iPhone. Competitive salary plus stock options available for the right candidate.
Knowledge of or ability to rapidly learn Java and Scala
- Ability to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Take on significant responsibility early by working on a bleeding edge technology platform that puts you in the position of creating features for some of the world’s best modellers and programmers
- Energetic, hungry computer engineers looking to make their mark.
- Java / Scala expertise
- Knowledge of the Hadoop ecosystem (especially Spark)
- Passion for AI (especially deep reinforcement learning)
- Excellent modeller (especially agent-based models)
- Platform developer
- Comfortable anywhere in the tech stack
- Interest in distributed computation
- Drive to work on deep fundamental technology
Our technology uses the power of the cloud to run models of the real world that can scale infinitely. Think simulations with billions of moving parts, millions of people interacting and the ability to decide the best course of action. They are artificially intelligent simulations. To date, our technology has been used by the Bank of England, Burgan and Gulf Bank, several research institutions, a super major oil company, and the list is growing.
We are based in the heart of Shoreditch in the new Barclays Rise building, together with London’s other top FinTech startups.